Weatherstone - Cary NC
Raleigh - Cary Home Values
- So you want to know what your house is worth, RIGHT?
- You don't think you want to bother a Realtor, yet, RIGHT?
- However, you DO want accurate information so you can make an informed decision, CORRECT?
Let's take a look at the facts before you go to an incorrect, computer generation page that will either get your hopes up or crush your dreams.
Here are 10 FACTS a Home Seller should know about his/her home's value before you decide to sell:
- A Home's True Value is determined by what the market (ie a home buyer) will pay.
- You'll only truly know what it is worth the day it sells. Home Values are like a Roller Coaster - they have their ups and downs and are in constant motion.
- Most home buyers will get a home mortgage which will require an appraisal. Homes generally need to appraise for the home buyer to move forward on the home purchase.
- Appraisers usually use homes most like yours that sold within 90 - 180 days or sooner to determine if the offer you received is comparable.
- Sellers often over estimate the value of an upgrade. Upgrades are not necessarily accounted for dollar for dollar.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most sellers think their home is worth more than it is.
- Well decorated or staged homes sell better than others.
- Odors, Paint Colors, Schools, curb appeal, Neighbors, and Many other things can affect the value of your home. Those things can only be viewed in person. Not online by a computer.
- Clean, well organized homes tend to sell better than cluttered, dirty homes.
- Real Estate Professionals are trained to give you a true estimate of your home's value. A True professional will be honest with you because they want to sell your property and earn your trust and referrals.
Our team has a strong tract record in the Triangle area. We're expertly trained to give home value opinions. Our history shows our properties sell for a better price that what the market shows, in a shorter amount of time, and for a higher percentage to list price.
"We know a thing or two about selling homes. Let us Help you get the best price for your property. "
Prepare Your Home For Sale - A Few Tips from the Expert
WANT TO GET Your Raleigh Property SOLD? - Contact CARLA
Carla Did It Again - Sold in 4 Days on the Market - Weatherstone Home
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
By Carla Freund Realty Team
Find Carla Freund Realty Team online:
Created by Quinky - Freepik.com
Contact Carla Freund, Broker, Keller Williams Preferred Realty, Licensed Realtor® in North Carolina at 919-602-8489 to list your property for sale or to purchase a property in Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Pittsboro, Durham, Chapel Hill, Johnston County, and the surrounding areas.
Now accepting referrals.**Not meant as a solicitation to individuals already working with a Professional Real Estate Agent.**
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is supplied by several sources and is subject to change without notice. The Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog, Keller Williams and Carla Freund does not guarantee or is any way responsible for its accuracy, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Entries on Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews represent the opinions and ideas of the author(s). Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog does not express the views of Keller Williams, or those of the broker.
How can International Buyer Find Homes in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill and Triangle Areas?
International Real Estate Search Translated into other Languages and Currencies: