Appearing for a Limited Time Only! 2012: Lights, Camera, Action!
Out with the old, In with the new! The New Year is a great time to reflect on your accomplishments of the previous year and set Goals for the New Year. What could have been better? What's the next step to take to continue last years success? How will this year be different and better? It's time to set Goals for the new year. While you can't control everything, goals will help you stay on track, stay focused, and accomplish the most in the amount of time allotted. We've each been given 366 days in 2012! Yes, 2012 has a bonus day with leap year. While that may seem like a lot, it will go quickly.
Let's use those 366 days wisely as they are a limited time offer. You must use them or you will lose them!
How you use your 366 days depends on your particular needs and goals.
- Financial Goals: Perhaps you have a particular financial goal and need or want to make a particular salary. You'll need to break your goals down to a level that best serves you. If you need to make $48,000 per year, break that down to $4,000 per month and then to approx. $1,000 per week (based on 4 week mth) and so on. Working on a short term goal can help you accomplish the long term goal.
- Recognition Goals: Some folks are driven more by recognition and accomplishment than money. Maybe this year you sold 30 houses and next year want to sell 40. Just like with the financial goal, break it down to the smallest amount you can.
- Family Goals: You may recognize you need or want to spend more time with your spouse and/or children. This is important. You need to figure out the best way to do this whether it's to cut back or hire someone to help in your business so you can do this. Maybe you can just figure out a way to work smarter.
- Spiritual Goals: Whether it's a bible study, prayer time, or just meditation, the best thing you can do here is set a reasonable goal and time and stick to it. If you don't, you'll drop it before you know it. You may want to find someone to be your prayer, bible study, or meditation partner.
- Weight Loss/Exercise Goals: It's difficult to start the new year without evaluating health goals. Most all of us think about this. Again, start with something reasonable so you'll stick to it. Having an accountability partner or a running/exercise partner can help with this as well.
“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”Harvey MacKay
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow. ~Denis Waitely
Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
So Remember: 2012 is a Limited Engagement. How you determine to spend it will determine It's Success! Either Way, it will all be Over in 366 Days! Ready, Set, Go!
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
By Carla Freund Realty Team
Find Carla Freund Realty Team online:
Created by Quinky - Freepik.com
Contact Carla Freund, Broker, Keller Williams Preferred Realty, Licensed Realtor® in North Carolina at 919-602-8489 to list your property for sale or to purchase a property in Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Pittsboro, Durham, Chapel Hill, Johnston County, and the surrounding areas.
Now accepting referrals.**Not meant as a solicitation to individuals already working with a Professional Real Estate Agent.**
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is supplied by several sources and is subject to change without notice. The Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog, Keller Williams and Carla Freund does not guarantee or is any way responsible for its accuracy, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Entries on Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews represent the opinions and ideas of the author(s). Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog does not express the views of Keller Williams, or those of the broker.
How can International Buyer Find Homes in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill and Triangle Areas?
International Real Estate Search Translated into other Languages and Currencies: