I'm passionate about what I do - Helping Others Buy & Sell Homes.
There is a lot more to being a Realtor®than letting someone into a house or putting their property into MLS. It goes way beyond writing the contract or assisting with the Inspections. Yes, it's more than understanding the legal jargon or being a "referee" between sellers & buyers. Its even beyond being the calm in a storm or an encouraging word. I could make you a list of what I do but, it would be never ending. When all is said and done, I don't get satisfaction from a pay check or from putting a check mark next to all the things I did. My satisfaction comes from my clients. Some write notes, some send email, and others leave voice mails. There are gifts of appreciation, flowers, smiles and more. At the end of the day, it's knowing I helped someone through what could have been a difficult process. When my client is passionate enough to tell me "Thank You" then I know my time was well spent.
Quite Frankly, I don't think I could do this job just for a paycheck. I am What I am, I do What I do, because I help others and they find value in me...I'm THEIR Realtor®!
Client Quotes Straight from the Source:
I love receiving notes and testimonials from my clients. I save every note I receive. It reminds me Why I do...What I do. Thank you to all my clients with whom its been a priviledge to serve. Helping YOU is the reason I`m a Realtor®! Carla
- Dear Carla, thank you so much for all your help this year. You are certainly a hard working efficient and effective agent. And, we are so lucky to have you as a friend. We look forward to our new home search. Fondly, Johanne & Carl
- Carla, Bob & I wanted to express our appreciation to you for your help in selling our home during this difficult housing crisis. You were great & went well above the call of duty. You were easy to contact, organized & always willing to help out with the lawn maintenance, trash service, whatever. Several times you made extra trips to our house to take care of different situations while we were out of town and we are very thankful for that. Please feel free to use Bob & me as a reference. You did an excellent job & we appreciate your selling our house. You are a wonderful Realtor! Sincerely Bob & Wendy
Hi Carla, Now that you have helped us to both buy and sellour homes, I wanted to thank you for all you have done. 1) Buying- After setting us up with internet notices for all the neighborhoods and zips we were interested in, you kept close watch and alerted us to homes even before we could see them. Result: we bought just the home at just the price in just the neighborhood we wanted. 2) Selling- Your staging and honest council about how to present our home to sellers the very best way resulted in a contract in 10 days and closing 45 days from the listing date. Can it get any better than that?
Carla, I have bought and sold 9 homes in the past 40 years, most with an agent's help. I want you and anyone else to know that your service, advice, knowledge of the market and kind attention went far and beyond that of any other agent I have ever worked with. I can only say to others that, if they want to have a truly positive real estate experience, having you as their agent will make that come true. Carla, you take your service to customers beyond just a business; I know it is your ministry and you do it to the glory of God with honesty and integrity, as unto the Lord. If someone is looking for an agent they can trust, believe in, and who gets results, you are the one. Thank you for all you have done for us and all you will do for others. Blessings, Pam Stewart
- Carla - You`ve been so sweet and hard-working, always available! How can we thank you?! I`m so grateful to our God for allowing us to meet you. He is the master of all and He sure did smile on us!! We`re loving our new home - and its because of you!! Thank you for all you`ve done. Keep in touch, Mike & Dionne
- Dear Carla, We did it! Thanks so much for all your patience and commitment to our search. It took a little longer than we anticipated, but, it was definitely worth it! We are looking forward to out of town visitors. And most importantly, we are looking forward to making lots of great memories with our children. Please let your family know how much we appreciate their support in all that you do. Johanne & Carl
- Carla, I want to thank you all your hard work. You have definitely proven to be a woman that is not just doing her job for just a paycheck, but a person who has a true heart and has her client`s best interest because she cares... I really see that in you and want to tell you that I appreciate everything that you did. I know God will bless you for that. Betty
- Carla - I can`t tell you enough how thankful we are that God allowed us to go through a somewhat scary process with such a trustworthy, caring person. I keep telling everyone that the process was so enjoyable and worry free because of God and our great realtor. We not only got a wonderful home, but also a friend! Thank you for taking care of us and answering the million questions we had. Your patience is an example for sure. Caroline
- Hey Carla, normally I let Caroline take care of the thank you cards, but I just wanted to make sure you knew how grateful I am for all you`ve done for Caroline & I. You have been so kind & generous to us and I really can`t express in words how thankful I am that God put you in our lives! We love our house, by the way, and can`t wait to have you over soon to show you what we`ve done with the place :) Thanks again for making the whole process so easy and enjoyable! Of course, I`ll be recommending you to anyone in need of an agent. :) Ben
Hi Carla, I talked with my brother yesterday and he told me that they have a contract - those are great news! My brother and his wife are very pleased with your service and all the help you have provided them, and I wanted to thank you for that. Rest assured that I will keep your information for future referrals. My brother and his wife will also happily refer you to their friends. Again thanks for a great job and please let me know if you need anything from me at any time. - Realtor Carlos
So Why am I sharing all this? It's the Best Way I can Let Buyers & Sellers Know, I'm Here, I Care, and I'm Looking out for the Best Interest of My Client. I do it Because That's My Job...And I LOVE My JOB!
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
By Carla Freund Realty Team
Find Carla Freund Realty Team online:
Created by Quinky - Freepik.com
Contact Carla Freund, Broker, Keller Williams Preferred Realty, Licensed Realtor® in North Carolina at 919-602-8489 to list your property for sale or to purchase a property in Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Pittsboro, Durham, Chapel Hill, Johnston County, and the surrounding areas.
Now accepting referrals.**Not meant as a solicitation to individuals already working with a Professional Real Estate Agent.**
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is supplied by several sources and is subject to change without notice. The Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog, Keller Williams and Carla Freund does not guarantee or is any way responsible for its accuracy, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Entries on Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews represent the opinions and ideas of the author(s). Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog does not express the views of Keller Williams, or those of the broker.
How can International Buyer Find Homes in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill and Triangle Areas?
International Real Estate Search Translated into other Languages and Currencies: