Here's a Secret that might help you gain positive return on your Real Estate Investment in the Future.
Invest in the next area that is growing!
This is why you should buy Real Estate in Fuquay Varina NOW!
What we know:
- In 2007 when the market started to decline, popular areas such as Cary and N. Raleigh didn't decline as much as other area unless perhaps homes were considered "Luxury".
- There were very few foreclosures in these areas as compared to other areas.
- Investors who could wait came in and purchased homes in the less popular areas for rentals until the market turned around.
- There were still home buyers who could not afford the popular areas of Cary & N. Raleigh.
- Areas like Apex and Holly Springs (Metro Raleigh suburbs and outskirts of Cary) and Wake Forest (outskirts of Raleigh) had slow but, steady growth during the recession.
What Is it like today as compared to 2007? The chart below shows the average closed home prices for each town within Wake County.
*Based on reports by TMLS as of 8-12-17
You can see the largest change was in Apex then in Holly Springs. Home Buyers who purchased during those times and sold while the market was high, made a substantial return on their investment.
Cary of course had a very good return. Cary and Raleigh have the highest number of jobs. Cary boast some of the highest school scores making it the place to live for those seeking schools with high scores.
I've heard so many people say they wish they had purchased in Apex and/or Holly Springs before the prices went up. So what changed for Apex and Holly Springs to give it such strong growth?
- gas prices have gone done
- more jobs have been created in those towns
- additional town amenities have been added
- there is more commercial, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment options
- school scores have increased
- 540 was built!
Guess What? Fuquay Varina appeals to be on the same trajectory as Apex and Holly Springs. It's also fairly convenient to Raleigh. Plus, as an added bonus, it is a little closer to the beaches!! The plans for the 540 completion is in the works! This is key! 540 helped make N. Raleigh what it is today. It had a huge impact on Apex and Holly Springs. It is expected to have a huge impact on Fuquay Varina.
*Fuquay Varina is known as the town with two downtowns!
Check out these great Fuquay Varina Accolades!
So, you can be a bystander and say, "If Only I had bought back when..." or you can invest in Fuquay Varina NOW!
If you're interested in purchasing a Home in Fuquay Varina or another area, we'd love to speak with you.
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
By Carla Freund Realty Team
Find Carla Freund Realty Team online:
Created by Quinky - Freepik.com
Contact Carla Freund, Broker, Keller Williams Preferred Realty, Licensed Realtor® in North Carolina at 919-602-8489 to list your property for sale or to purchase a property in Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Pittsboro, Durham, Chapel Hill, Johnston County, and the surrounding areas.
Now accepting referrals.**Not meant as a solicitation to individuals already working with a Professional Real Estate Agent.**
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is supplied by several sources and is subject to change without notice. The Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog, Keller Williams and Carla Freund does not guarantee or is any way responsible for its accuracy, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Entries on Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews represent the opinions and ideas of the author(s). Raleigh - Cary Home Reviews Blog does not express the views of Keller Williams, or those of the broker.
How can International Buyer Find Homes in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill and Triangle Areas?
International Real Estate Search Translated into other Languages and Currencies: